Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ride Em' Son!

While I was babysitting Michael


I had been in my room doing homework for a while and decided I'd better check on Michael and make sure he wasn't into anything he shouldn't be.

"Michael? Where are you buddy?" I called out.

"RIDE EM' COWBOY!" he responded.

"What? What are you doing out there?" I called getting closer to his voice.

"RIDE EM' COWBOY!" He called back.

I heard a loud thumping as I came closer to the living room.

"What's that sound bud?"

"RIDE EM' COWBOY!" He said once more.

As I rounded the corner, the living room came into sight. There was Michael in the center of it. He had a pair of toy story underwear on his head and was galloping around and around in circles.

"RIDE EM' COWBOY! RIDE EM' SON! WA-HOO!!!"


I'm about 85% sure my brother is mentally handicapped



Michael making his crazy face


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment